What Not To Say To A Police Officer
1. I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer.
2. Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
3.Aren't you the guy from the Village People?
4. Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job!
5. Are You Andy or Barney?
6. I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer.
7. You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?
8. I pay your salary!
9. Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too!
10. Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
11. I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no other cars around. That's how far
ahead of me they are.
12. When the Officer says "Gee Son....Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably
shouldn't respond with," Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"
to see some more funny stuff?
With People Who Drive You Crazy!"®
1103 Burkhardt Lane, Severn, Maryland 21144
TEL 410-729-7800 FAX 410-729-0353
Courtesy of The Freeman Institute