It has been an exciting year devoted to improving the careers of sports
professionals. Our reputation has grown globally. In
reflection of that growth I have decided to create a
new entity, a new name, a new brand, a whole new
identity to reflect the outreach to the global
community. So, effective immediately we are: The
International Sports Professionals Association, or
ISPA. You will see even more improvements on top of
the many improvements we’ve made in the last year.
- ISPA is a member of the National Organization
for Competency Assurance NOCA.
- An International Presence.
- A dynamic new web site.
- Informative newsletters.
- Great communication and service.
- International networking.
- Online training recognized by the American
Psychological Association CEU’s.
- Stricter standards.
- An association looking toward the future.
- Publishing opportunities.
Dr. John Mayer